Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Today I'm Grateful

I know I mentioned this in some of the my last posts, about really trying to enjoy what I have in my life. After having a few days of feeling grateful, I thought it would be beneficial to write it down.

1. I have an amazing boyfriend. We went and watched American Reunion last night and after spending the 15 minutes before the movie laughing with him, and the entire movie laughing with him, I just realized how truly blessed I am.

2. Said boyfriend and I have found a new place that is perfect for us! Price within our range, specifications that we wanted, location we wanted, and all completely remodeled. Move in date is t - 17 days!

3. I get to visit California for the first time this week and also get to see my BFFL this weekend. Even better, since the first part of my trip is for work, the only thing I'm paying for is a car. She is one of my dearest friends, and life and her Air Force career  have kept us apart, but I'm so excited to see her.

4. I'm also going to Hawaii next month for a Service Immersion trip with 20 students. I won't even post too much, but I learned today what our service is going to be, and let's just say I can't stop smiling. I can't wait to share it with everyone. I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

5. Had an Advisors meeting tonight at Butler, and just was reminded again how much better my life is thank to my membership in Pi Beta Phi. I love that I can give back to a chapter that isn't even my own and still feel the joy in what membership brings women.

So that is what I'm grateful for this week! I type this while watching my favorite show, Modern Family, with my sweet sweet kitty, Tibby. Am I too happy and cheesy or what? God is good to me, there is no doubt. Patience is not a virtue that I am good at, but I'm starting to be reminded what is worth waiting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment