Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Current Obsession....Nail Polish!

So I've always been a fan of nail polish and thanks to my sisters ability to get OPI  nail polish at half off for about 5 years, I had amassed a collection of about 40 colors. Sadly after my discount ended, I have had a hard time spending that much and so replacing those that have dried out has gone slowly. Now I will admit, I still have a love for my OPI, but last week in a rut and wanting a new color I picked up a Sally Hansen one from the drugstore. I fell in love with it so much that I just went and bought my second color today. Enter a new nail polish obsession, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri .

The best thing about this polish, is the brush is a fat brush, making it much easier to apply an even coat. I'm not sure why everyone hasn't figured this out, but the brush alone is worth the purchase. Today's purchase was Slick Slate. I adore the color and its just as fashionable as the expensive brands. Can't wait to go buy a few more now :) I love finding a steal! (not sure why my fingers look like fat little stumps in this picture, but love this gray color!)

No comments:

Post a Comment