Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Funday Awards Edition

I have spent another week traveling like a mad woman! First an extension presentation in Evansville, IN. I ordered a heart shaped pizza for my lovely homies, because unfortunately that is how we spent our Valentine's Day. Lucky for me I got to go to The Melting Pot with manfriend the night before. We don't really do V-Day presents, but I got him some DVD's and he got me this awesome candle I was eyeing for my soaks in the tub.

Spent the last few days in Hartford, CT at the Northeast Greek Leadership Association Conference. It was so nice to see some former students of mine and some of my favorite colleagues! These things always re-energize me for the work that I'm doing and helps remind me that Fraternities and Sororities make a difference in our students lives! I'm however home and exhausted. Just made me some Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels and am now home all night to watch the red carpet and Oscars! This is my favorite time of year!

Hopefully I'll have more fun things to report now that I'm actually home for a bit, for now..I relax :)

No comments:

Post a Comment